Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I just came across this poem, what do you think?

Rain stings my skin with a piercing cold. I feel it sear my bones as I wait for warmth to come, it does not.


The rain continues to fall, slowly but steadily washing away all my color. My hair is now grey, to match the sky. My eyes reflect only the everchanging drops, never focusing-never seeing.


My skin is grey, and it feels one sensation-cold.


No warmth, no sun, no beauty.


I am a puddle, now to weak to sustain the suns rays. I will evaporate into nothingness. Watch me disappear.


( this was written about homeless people)

I just came across this poem, what do you think?
I know that feeling!! and im about to feel it again life has a way of kicking some people down,,i have some huge medical problems and cant get insurance because the job im at wont carry it ,it was promised but never came,so ill probably loose everything once again!! being a single mom is so hard


No comments:

Post a Comment