Saturday, July 24, 2010

Here is another one of my poems. Do u like it??

Time:


My time is running out,


Im starting to run about.


I dont know how to think,


I scream, then begin to sink.


From now, until forever,


This time i cannot erase.


I dont know what has happened to me


What is it thats not meant to be??


Rain clouds hang over my bed,


All my thoughts are trapped in my head.


I just want to blurt it all out,


But what if people doubt.


All the pain i feel inside


It is all set beside.


I cant let anyone know


But it take a lot not to show.


My time is just running out.


To keep things bottled up.


Its like im bleeding deeply from this cut.


Again i cut my wrist.


Am i taking a risk?


Im close to hitting a vein


As my tears fall down like rain.


My heart it is breaking.


Too much of me you are taking.


I have all of this insane depression,


My pressurem it just keeps on rising.


That urge for the blade


My skin just starts to fade


The time is not right


This unhappiness i try to fight.


My time, its all gone.


I wont be able to last long.

Here is another one of my poems. Do u like it??
I like it. It portrays the emotions you want the reader to feel. You might want to give it a title. Other than that it's really good. Hope this helps


No comments:

Post a Comment