Thursday, July 22, 2010

What do you think of this "love" poem?

I actually submitted this for publication yesterday, but I would like to know what you think. Be honest, I have think skin....





Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy!








Seeing You








The rain is drowning,


Work was regrettable,


The car wouldn’t start,


Today is worth frowning.





Now walking home,


Rain dripping down my chin,


There is no one out,


I feel very alone.





Opening the door,


Soaked through and dripping,


Thinking how terrible today was,


Muddy shoes on the floor.





Then you step in,


Cheeks glowing walking to me,


Drying my hair with a towel,


You kiss me still smiling.





Accompanying you to the kitchen,


Rain still splashing outside,


Handing me a cup of hot cocoa,


Then you ask and want to listen.





How was your day?


Looking at you forgetting everything,


Knowing you love me,


Not lying I had a perfect day.

What do you think of this "love" poem?
very beautiful i liked it thats what its all about coming home to the one you love they make it all the more worthwhile

shamrock

No comments:

Post a Comment